The Sparx ‘soloist’ mouthpiece is the most recent addition to the Sparx line of cornet mouthpieces. This mouthpiece was designed for the cornet soloist who is required to have a full rich cornet sound from the lowest register right up to double high ‘F’ and beyond.
This ‘B’ cupped mouthpiece has proven to be a popular choice among orchestral players due to it’s balanced sound qualities. It offers both power and projection along with a solid full cornet sound.
This mouthpiece is featured in our Sound Room, in cornet solos by Del Staigers and Herbert L. Clarke.
Cup diameters match the Standard Line Mouthpieces:
- Model 2-soloist- (2B) – Diam. .670″
- Model 3-soloist- (3B) – Diam. .660″
- Model 4-soloist- (4B) – Diam. .650″
The Standard Line:
- The Sparx Cornet Mouthpiece
- Sparx 4E Soprano Cornet Mouthpiece
- Sparx -soloist- B cup Cornet Mouthpiece
- Sparx C cup Cornet Mouthpiece
- Sparx DV cup Cornet Mouthpiece
You can view a table of detailed specifications.