The Sparx – custom – mouthpiece is the most recent addition to the Sparx line of cornet mouthpieces. This medium V cup mouthpiece is designed to yield an authentic cornet sound for players who want a traditional cornet sound without an extremely deep cup. It is favoured by orchestral players who desire a distinctive cornet sound while still maintaining a presence in the orchestra.
Cup diameters match the Standard Line Mouthpieces:
Sparx 2* and 3* are currently available.
THE STANDARD LINE
The Sparx Cornet Mouthpiece is available in three cup diameters:
- Model 2 – Diam. .670″ (similar to DW2B & Yamaha 16E)
- Model 3 – Diam. .660″ (similar to DW3B)
- Model 4 – Diam. .650″ (similar to DW4B)
The Standard Line:
- The Sparx Cornet Mouthpiece
- Sparx 4E Soprano Cornet Mouthpiece
- Sparx -custom- medium V cup Cornet Mouthpiece
- Sparx -soloist- B cup Cornet Mouthpiece
- Sparx C cup Cornet Mouthpiece
- Sparx DV cup Cornet Mouthpiece
You can view a table of detailed specifications.